Sunday, July 29, 2012

BdAy WoW!!

WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse. 

Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.


Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t) 

Oh snap = - hold up!! Those crazy cool council cats blew the lid off one of the most best kept secret since the 3rd Reich"s experimental rocketry chiz at Penemunde... me ver  own joyeuex anniversaire!
I still remember the first time I encountered Courtney’s writing. Up until then, I never thought of English as a foreign language!

But I’ll tell you what attracted me…it wasn’t her unique style, entertaining though that was. It was the heart and unique spirit behind it. I always see it there, and it makes what Courtney writes have a special flavor. It’s truly a pleasure to have her as part of our group, and simply put, I’m really glad she’s here.

Well, Courts, this has been an interesting year for you, and in some ways, a challenging one, I know. But through it all, you’ve stuck with it and continued to turn out work in your own inimitable style. Integrity rocks, even if it isn’t always easy. And you know what? Corny and cliched as it may sound, I have tremendous respect for you for walking that path.

Have an absolutely fabulous birthday…many more.

Thanks you guys!! mWaH

Anywrought - the Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up.


Council Winners

Non-Council Winners

 

0 comments: